Stipendije (diplomci i doktorandi) (informatika; računarstvo) - istraživački centar Max Planck IMPRS-CS (Njemačka)
- Kategorija: Međunarodna suradnja
- Objavljeno: Petak, 08 Rujan 2017 17:18
International Max Planck Research School for Computer Science Fully-Funded PhD Fellowships in Germany
The International Max Planck Research School for Computer Science (IMPRS-CS) is inviting applications for 15 Fully-Funded Ph.D. Fellowships for International Students in Germany.
IMPRS-CS holds a funding agreement with Microsoft Research Cambridge (MSRC), which contributes 15 Ph.D. support contracts in areas of research related to MSRC.
The International Max Planck Research School for Computer Science (IMPRS-CS) is a graduate school jointly run by the Max Planck Institute for Informatics, the Max Planck Institute for Software Systems and Saarland University.
Applicants for the PhD program must hold a Master’s degree or a Bachelor’s degree from a research-oriented institution.
Course Level: Position is available for pursuing PhD program.
Study Subject: Position is given in the field of Computer Science. Research topics are available in the following areas:
- Algebraic Geometry and Computer Algebra
- Algorithms and Complexity
- Artificial Intelligence
- Automation of Logic
- Computational Biology and Applied Algorithmics
- Computational Complexity
- Computer Architecture and Parallel Computing
- Computer Graphics
- Computer Vision
- Databases and Information Systems
- Dependable Systems and Software
- Human Computer Interaction
- Information Security and Cryptography
- Information Systems
- Machine Learning
- Mathematical Image Analysis
- Operating Systems and Distributed Systems
- Programming Languages and Compiler Construction
- Programming Systems
- Reactive Systems
- Software Engineering
- Theoretical Computer Science
- Ubiquitous Media Technologies and many others.
Number of Awards: 15 PhD fellowships are available.
Scholarship Award: The program is fully funded.
Scholarship can be taken in: Germany.
Eligibility: A successful candidate must:
- Hold or be about to receive a Master’s degree in Computer Science (or an equivalent degree) from a research-oriented institution of higher education
- Have outstanding academic performance (rank at or near top of class)
- Have excellent oral and written English language skills
- Show aptitude for independent, creative work
- Have performed research and published (or submitted for publication) the results
- Applicants for the Ph.D. program must hold a Master’s degree or a Bachelor’s degree from a research-oriented institution. Successful candidates will typically have ranked at or near the top of their classes, have already engaged in research and published their results, and be highly proficient in written and spoken English. Applicants are required to deliver a 15-minute research presentation on their Master’s project, followed by a question and answer period, in front of the admission committee and other audience members. All admitted students receive financial aid in the form of a support contract.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants for the PhD program must hold a Master’s degree or a Bachelor’s degree from a research-oriented institution.
- Submission of TOEFL scores (*), TSE scores or the Cambridge Certificate is strongly encouraged but not compulsory
- Submission of GRE general and GRE Computer Science subject test scores is strongly encouraged but not compulsory
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Application Form available at: http://www.imprs-cs.de/overview/phd/application.html
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 10, 2017.
More information available at: http://www.imprs-cs.de/