Stipendije njemačke zaklade Heinz Neumiller (doktorski studiji) (informatika; prirodne znanosti) - Sveučilište Oldenburg (Njemačka)
- Kategorija: Međunarodna suradnja
- Objavljeno: Ponedjeljak, 04 Rujan 2017 17:44
Heinz Neumüller Foundation Doctoral Scholarship for International Students in Germany
The University of Oldenburg is pleased to offer Heinz Neumüller Foundation to study doctoral program in Germany. International candidates are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The aim of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to international students.
The Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg was founded in 1973, making it one of Germany‘s young universities. Its goal is to find answers to the major challenges society faces in the 21st century – through interdisciplinary, cutting-edge research.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue doctoral programme.
Study Subject: Thus the Heinz Neumüller Stiftung annually supports from the fields of engineering, law, computer, economic, and natural sciences such doctoral candidates at the University of Oldenburg “who have distinguished themselves during their studies through ability, initiative and responsibility”.
Scholarship Award: It fulfils this purpose by providing financial and material support, specifically through four to six scholarships with an eligibility period of one year and a monthly maximum grant amount of 400,00 €.
Scholarship can be taken in: Germany.
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship. Applicants can apply themselves or be recommended by a faculty member. In both cases the following qualifications have to be met:
- Master’s degree or diploma (no M. Ed.) in one of the subjects listed above
- Dissertation topic is completely or partly based in one of the subjects listed above.
Nationality: International candidates are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have Master’s degree or diploma (no M. Ed.).
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
Doctoral students can apply using this online application form: https://www.uni-oldenburg.de/en/neumueller-stiftung/application/
A complete application contains at least the following documents (in copy or original):
- Personal cover letter
- (tabular) description of the previous course of life and studies
- Degree qualifying for a doctoral degree
- Certificate of matriculation
- Exposé and schedule for the dissertation
- Letter of confirmation from the dissertation supervisor that the dissertation project has been offered, including the topic and a statement on its relevance for the future development of science
- Letter of recommendation from a second faculty member
Application Deadline: The application period for scholarships from the Heinz Neumüller Stiftung starts on August 15 and ends on October 31 each year.
More information available at: https://www.uni-oldenburg.de/en/neumueller-stiftung/