Njemačke DAAD stipendije (master studenti) (pedagogija; odgojne znanosti; znanost o okolišu) (Njemačka)
- Kategorija: Međunarodna suradnja
- Objavljeno: Ponedjeljak, 04 Rujan 2017 17:40
DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Courses Scholarships for Foreign Students in Germany
The German Academic Exchange Service or DAAD now wish to invites applicants for Development-Related Postgraduate Courses Scholarships. These scholarships are available in diverse fields for foreign applicants.
The aim of the scholarships is to produce graduates of responsible character with the necessary knowledge and skills for professional and national leadership.
The German Academic Exchange Service or DAAD (German: Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst) is the largest German support organization in the field of international academic co-operation.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue the master degree.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields of Economics and Business administration, Renewable Energy Engineering and Resource Management Urban planning Agriculture and forestry, Environmental science, Public health, education, law and communication arts, etc.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the following:
- Exempted students will receive a monthly fee (€ 750 for undergraduate and € 1,000 for the doctoral level) and round-trip airfare.
Scholarship can be taken in: Germany.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Candidates for DAAD scholarship will be required to have a qualification of a previous degree not exceeding 6 years, not living in Germany for more than 15 months from the date of application. At least 2 years working experience. Depending on the course syllabus.
Nationality: Foreign applicants are eligible for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be graduates with at least two years’ professional experience.
- English Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
Applicants can apply through the online processor: https://www.daad.de/deutschland/stipendium/datenbank/en/21148-scholarship-database/?detail=10000008
Application Deadline: https://www.daad.de/medien/deutschland/stipendien/formulare/epos_deadlines.pdf
More information available at: https://www.daad.or.th/th/2017/06/08/%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%99-development-related-postgraduate-courses-epos-201819/